Now you'll be the first one to know the
latest news and promotions!
Enhances performance and increases the bodies buffering capabilities.
Can be used leading up to an event to increase the bodies buffering capabilities.
Please note, this product is not flavoured, simply add to isotonic drink.
What it does
Oopik V et al (2004). Effects of acute ingestion of sodium citrate on metabolism and 5-km running performance: a field study.
Russel et al (2014). Acute versus chronic supplementation of sodium citrate on 200 m performance in adolescent swimmers
Potteiger et al., (1996). Sodium citrate ingestion enhances 30 km cycling performance.
Directions For Use
Take for 3 days prior to match day (not required on match day)
Take 2 level scoops (10g) with 500ml Pro Zero
- Take twice daily with food (ideally breakfast and lunch).
- Slowly drink it over a period lasting approx. 30-45minutes
- Please note, this product is not flavoured, simply add to isotonic drink.
– Field sports (repeated bouts of high intensity)
– Court sports such as tennis & squash
– Combat sports (caution with weight category competition)
By using sodium citrate as a buffering agent, you minimise your chances of gastrointestinal side effect when compare to sodium bicarbonate
Not ready to be a Fitlion member yet?
We still want to be friends.
Join our mailing list & enjoy $5 off your purchase.