W.O.W., what it takes to be superwoman
Living in an era filled with immense pressure to perform at our jobs and ensuring that our families are well-taken care of, we often wish for superpowers.
Hence, we need to invest more in ourselves to ensure we can give our best and not fall in the prey of exhaustion. Dietary supplements would undoubtedly benefit the lives of the modern-day superwoman.
So, you might be thinking: do you really need supplements? What kind of dietary supplements do you need?
At Fitlion, we believe that dietary supplements are not a substitute for a well-balanced diet. Rather, supplements could enhance specific nutrients your body may need, due to less than ideal diets.
WHAT KIND OF DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS DO YOU NEED?
Being superwoman is tough. Making sure that we are also eating and sleeping properly, have enough time to work out, and socialise is challenging. Here are some dietary supplements that all women can benefit from!
1. Multivitamins - Reduce Risks for Chronic Conditions
Multivitamins are probably one of the most prevalent and commonly used supplements in the world. In short, multivitamins are supplements that contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals, sometimes alongside other ingredients.
Benefits of Multivitamins
- Reduce overall risks of chronic conditions such as heart disease and cancer
- Reduce the chances of falling sick by boosting the immune system
- Improve brain functions
- Improve eye health (slows down age-related macular degeneration)
- Improve mood
Having to commit to two of the toughest jobs in the world, ''mother" and "wife" in addition to your career would put your body through immense stress. Stress suppresses the immune system, which makes it easier for you to get sick and harder to fight off bugs.
2. Saffron - For Mood Support
Just looking at this bright coloured herb makes us happy! Saffron is great for women, as it helps with mood swings and anxiety during P.M.S. or menopause.
Benefits of Saffron
- Traditionally used as a form of calmative, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory
- Contains high-amount of anti-oxidative carotenoids and vitamin B
- Helps relax tight muscles and clean up free radicals
- Helps brain cells from oxidative stress
Therefore, by taking saffron as a form of supplement, you won't have to live with the emotional turmoil that the 'monthly swings' bring!
3. Antioxidant - Defy Aging
Oxidative stress is what happens when your body has too much toxin build-up from your diet, lifestyle and environment. Usually coupled in a multivitamin mix, antioxidants not only boost your immune system by fighting free radicals but by doing so, they help in defying ageing by reducing and preventing oxidative damage in your entire body, including the brain and skin.
Benefits of Antioxidants
- Fight free radicals caused by pollution, unhealthy habits, stress and the ageing process
- Reduce and prevent oxidative damage to the body
- Slow down the ageing process
4. Vitamin D3 - Support Bone & Teeth Development
Women are at a greater risk of osteoporosis because we are genetically built with lesser bone tissue than men. It is incredibly important to start nourishing your body with much-needed vitamin D and calcium. Even more so post-menopause.
Benefits of Vitamin D3
- Lowers the risk of osteoporosis
- Helps your body absorb more calcium
- Alternative supplement for individuals not getting enough sunlight
- Regulates insulin level
- Aids diabetes management
- Supports function and cardiovascular health
W.O.W., a supplement that has it all! Introducing BioG™ - W.O.W. - Women's Optimum Wellness!
W.O.W. provides the busy woman's supplement. The powerful combination of saffron, over 30 types of vitamins and antioxidants, helps boost positive emotions, maintain optimal health, and supports a busy, stressful lifestyle.
In addition, Vitamin D3 maintains your bone and muscle mass, especially for those working long hours in the office without sufficient sun exposure.
Interested in trying BioG™ - W.O.W.? Receive an $8 PROMO CODE, enjoy UNLIMITED cashback and FREE delivery (min $20 purchase) by registering on www.fitlion.com today!
BioMed-Chemist, Formulator, Fitness Freak & Full-time free spirit
Dedicated to helping people find their best self through nutrition and positive vibes.