Sharing with you a no-fuss midday protein meal or pre-workout recipe https://sg.fitlion.com/organic-white-quinoa-500g
SIMPLE TUNA AND AVOCADO SALAD
- 120g chunk light tuna in oil, drained
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup diced cucumber (cherry tomatoes - optional)
- ½ cup thinly sliced (red onion)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- salt to taste
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2/3 cup mixture of dried apricots, white mulberries
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water. Tip into a saucepan, cover with water and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 mins. Drain, then transfer to a bowl to cool slightly.
- Add tuna, avocado, cucumber, onion, eggs dried apricots, white mulberries and cooked quinoa to a bowl and toss to combine. Add lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Serve with toasted pita, whole-wheat crackers, lettuce leaves, or simply as it is.