Now you'll be the first one to know the
latest news and promotions!
Antioxidant-rich Raw Cacao Nibs coated with Prebiotic Yacon Syrup
Earliest Expiry: Dec 2019
Or 3 interest-free payment of $3.17 with Rely info
Nature’s Superfoods’ Organic Raw Cacao Nibs have gotten a nutrition upgrade – now they come coated with prebiotic Organic Yacon Syrup for guilt-free healthy sweetness. This is the healthiest yet wonderful-tasting chocolate you will ever get.
For those who are not familiar with the wonderful nature of raw cacao: Ancient Mayan and Aztecs believed that Cacao (pronounced KA-COW) was a gift from the gods as a divine food with medicinal and aphrodisiacal properties. The scientific name Theobroma cacao literally means "food of the gods" in Greek. Cacao is not merely a food that makes us feel happy (think bliss nutrients!), it has phenomenal amount of antioxidants and minerals that can keep us healthy too. And the healthiest form of Cacao with superfood level of nutrients is Raw Cacao. Raw Cacao refers to the raw form of chocolate/cocoa which is not processed in any way or is minimally processed, unsweetened, and is made from unroasted cacao beans. Raw cacao products (made from unroasted cacao beans) retains much more of its natural nutrients and antioxidants compared to traditional regular cocoa which has been roasted.
Out of all the whole foods that contain antioxidants, raw cacao or chocolate (not processed like your usual chocolate bar) has the highest level of antioxidants in the world, even more (by a few times) than popular foods/beverages commonly touted as being antioxidant-rich such as red wine, green tea or blueberries. Raw cacao is considered the No.1 antioxidant superfood in the world.
Raw Cacao Nibs are little pieces of pure unadulterated raw cacao beans (unroasted) that have been peeled and crushed ,retaining the highest possible level of antioxidants. The raw cacao beans are of the rare variety criollo (deemed as the ‘king of cacao’ for its fine flavor & fragrance).
Botanical name : Theobroma cacao L., criollo variety
Organic certifications; USDA, EU
Organic Yacon Root Syrup is a natural prebiotic & low-calorie syrup that improves detoxification, helps regulate intestinal flora, regulates blood sugar and aids in weight management. Despite its natural sweetness, its glycemic index (GI) is extremely low <1, which means it does not spike blood sugar levels like normal sugar does.
Nature's Superfoods is proud to bring to you 100% pure Raw Cacao Nibs coated with Organic Yacon Root Syrup, combining both the high antioxidant and pre-biotic qualities, without additives or preservatives. Sugar-Free and Dairy-Free. The raw cacao beans have been lightly fermented to bring out the cocoa flavor, increase nutrient availability and reduce phytic acid content.
1. Promotes Heart & Brain Health- Raw Cacao is one of the richest whole food sources of magnesium (an essential mineral often lacking in our modern diet of processed foods). Magnesium is vital for heart & brain health, regulates high blood pressure, regulates blood sugar, helps relax muscles and is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.
2. Supports Bone Health - due to Raw Cacao's high level of magnesium which enhances the absorption of calcium in our bodies.
3. Aids in Weight Management - Raw Cacao helps suppress appetite due to its coumarin content. Instead of gaining weight from eating highly processed chocolate bars (with sugar, dairy and other additives added to them), pure Raw Cacao actually helps you to control your weight.
4. Lifts Your Mood - makes you happy. Raw Cacao naturally contains high levels of bliss nutrients such as Phenylethylamine (PEA) and Anandamide. PEA also helps increase focus and alertness. Magnesium, with its many benefits mentioned above, also increases this happiness factor by balancing brain chemistry.
The trace minerals in cacao supports a good immune system, accelerates renewal of skin cells and promotes healthy hair, nails and vision.
Organic Raw Cacao Nibs, Organic Yacon Syrup
Servings per package(250g): 11-12
Serving size: 22g (4-5 teaspoons)
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|- Saturated fat||0g||0g|
|- Trans fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietry Fibre||5.3g||24.1g|
Recommended Serving: 22g (4-5 tsp) per day. Suitable for all ages. Diabetic-friendly.
Storage: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
1. Pop them into your mouth as they are. They are delicious and super-healthy!
2. Blend into smoothies, juices, for a nice chocolatey twist.
3. Add directly to trail mix- nuts and seeds.
A great snack or a wonderful accompaniment to any recipe. We do not recommend baking with raw cacao nibs as high heat exposure will affect the antioxidant levels.
Recommended serviing: 4-5 teaspoons a day. You do not need to eat raw cacao nibs every day in order to benefit from them.
Store product in cool, dry, dark place. Refrigeration is not necessary.
Not ready to be a Fitlion member yet?
We still want to be friends.
Join our mailing list & enjoy $5 off your purchase.