Now you'll be the first one to know the
latest news and promotions!
Peruvian Ginseng- Vitality Superfood
Or 3 interest-free payment of $3.30 with Rely info
Ancient Inca warriors are historically known to consume Maca for strength and stamina before battles due to its powerful energy-boosting properties. Maca, popularly regarded as the Peruvian Ginseng, is a cruciferous root vegetable grown in the Andes mountains. Both men and women in Peru have been consuming this superfood for centuries to improve energy, vitality, libido and fertility. Maca root has also been shown in modern days to be beneficial for all sorts of hormonal problems including PMS and menopause.
Maca root nourishes and rejuvenates the endocrine (hormonal) system, thus balancing naturally the production of hormones in the body. Maca does not contain hormones. The balancing effect of maca on the hormones can positively affect any system in the body that is out of balance - hormones regulate and affect our mood, growth, sexual development, energy level, and tissue function.
Known as an adaptogen, Maca responds to different bodies' needs individually. Adaptogens increase immunity by gradually improving the overall ability of the entire body to take on challenging and stressful situations. Maca's energizing effect is due both to its rich nutritional content (proteins, vitamins, minerals, etc.) and its adaptogenic effect on the adrenal glands (part of the endocrine system).
Nature’s Superfoods’ Raw Maca Root Powder is a proprietary blend of yellow, red and black Maca roots, and hails from the high elevations of the Peruvian Andes. The certified organic Maca roots are sun-dried (not oven-dried) and milled at low temperatures into a fine powder. Inferior Maca products are grown at lower elevations and are processed at higher temperatures. Always choose sun-dried over oven-dried Maca root powder.
Maca is a highly nutritious health supplement for both men and women. These are the health benefits :
1. Increases Energy and Stamina Levels - combats physical and mental fatigue and stress. Maca's energizing effect is due to its rich nutritional content (proteins, vitamins, minerals, etc.) and its adaptogenic effect on the adrenal glands (part of the endocrine system). Also suitable for athletes and bodybuilders who are interested in increasing stamina and building muscle mass.
2. A Natural Remedy for Menopause - helps alleviate symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, insomnia, fatigue, low sex drive. etc.
3. Slows the Aging Process - Maca has been called 'The Youth Root' as it is able to stimulate balanced hormone production. It is a recommended herb for elderly nutrition, for energy and sexual health.
4. Supports a Healthy Sex Life and Fertility - Maca acts naturally, nourishing your glands and helping production of all of your own hormones for sexual health. In men, Maca helps increases sperm count and motility.
5. Prevents Osteoporosis and Anaemia - the high levels of absorbable calcium and magnesium in maca helps improve bone density.
6. Balances Overall Diet - avoiding malnutrition. Maca is recommended as a nutritional supplement due to it high and varied contents of amino acids, phytochemicals, vitamins, mineral, carbohydrates, etc. Past projects (carried out in Peru) have indicated an improvement in health (for example, the state of anemia) among malnourished children when they took small doses of maca root daily. Tests carried out by Peruvian biologist, Dr Gloria Chacon, also discovered that children, who had difficulty with attention and staying focused, improved significantly from these symptoms when they consumed small doses of maca; in addition, they became more alert, calmer, and their anemic condition improved considerably.
7. Strengthens the Immune System
100% Organic Maca Root Powder
Servings per package(150g): 37
Serving size: 4g (1 teaspoon)
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
Maca Root Powder has a distinctive butterscotch-nutty taste and aroma (some people are fine with the taste, others are not). Its main nutrients and active components are not heat- sensitive, so it can be used in both hot and cold recipes. Maca should be taken during day time, as night-time consumption may result in insomnia.
How to enjoy Raw Maca Powder :
1. Add maca powder directly to smoothies, yoghurt, juices, beverages, teas. The taste of Maca powder can go well (complementary) with cocoa drinks, coffee, nut milks (for example almond milk).
2. Bake into cakes/cookies.
3. Add into desserts or sweet treats.
Recommended intake: 1/3 (one-third) to 1 teaspoon(4g) a day, for adults. Start with 1/3 teaspoon for the first few days to observe your body's response (a little can go a long way in the case of maca). Take 1-2 days off a week (or 1 week off a month) so that your body will remain responsive to maca's phytonutrients.
For children, they can take 1/3 (one-third) teaspoon of maca powder, not necessarily on a daily basis.
Maca may not be suitable for pregnant women, as with most other herbal supplements. Those who have thyroid conditions or want to completely avoid iodine might want to avoid taking maca. If you have a sensitive digestive system, try our Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder (pre-cooked and more easily digested) instead of Raw Maca Powder.
Get $8 sign-up bonus
Earn Unlimited Cashback.
Don't Miss Out On
$8 sign-up bonus
Earn Unlimited Cashback.
Free Lifetime Membership.