Now you'll be the first one to know the
latest news and promotions!
Incan Superberries, Dried, Unsweetened
High in Antioxidants, Vitamins and Dietary Fibre
Or 3 interest-free payment of $2.97 with Rely info
What Inca Golden Berries are:
Grown on the Andes mountains, these orange-yellow berries are known as the ’Goji Berries of South America’ due to both berries' similar nutrient profiles. Few know, however, that the antioxidant and dietary fibre levels of Inca Golden berries are actually higher than most other dried fruits.
Inca Golden berries, being protein-rich, are also packed with beta-carotene (pro-Vitamin A), anti-inflammatory bioflavonoids (Vitamin P), various B vitamins, potassium, phosphorus, soluble fibre and insoluble fibre.
Golden berries with their high antioxidant value, high fiber and low sugar content can be a valuable food in low-calorie and diabetic diets and products.
These nutritious Andean superberries are flavor-packed with an unforgettable sweet yet tart flavor notes that burst in your mouth.
Botanical name: Physalis peruviana L.
Organic Certification: USDA, EU
Other names: Pichuberry (USA), Golden Berry, Cape gooseberry, Peruvian gooseberry
Nature’s Superfoods’ Organic Dried Inca Golden Berries are...
100% organic whole Inca Golden Berries, dehydrated at low temperatures to preserve all nutrients. Gluten-free, Raw, Low Glycemic Index (GI). It takes approximately 6kg of fresh Inca Golden Berries to produce just 1kg of dried berries. They are unsweetened, with no preservatives or additives added.
1. Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Benefits. Incan Golden Berries have high levels of Bioflavonoids (Vitamin P). Studies on bioflavonoids have demonstrated anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, antihistamine, anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant properties. Vitamin P also enhances the absorption of Vitamin C in our bodies to promote healing, collagen synthesis and protect the structure of blood capillaries.
These superberries also contain significant amounts of polyphenol and caretenoid antioxidants, as well as unique withanolides content, which contribute to their anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer qualities.
2. Protects Liver from Damage
A modern study has suggested the liver-protective benefits of these berries and its potential in reducing inflammation.
3. The high level of soluble and insoluble fibre in Incan Golden Berries helps improve digestion.
4. Due to the berries’ vitamin B12 content (difficult to find in plant form), these superberries help to boost energy levels and mental alertness.
100% Organic Incan Golden Berries, Whole & Dried
Servings per package(125g): 4-5
Serving size: 28g (about 14 cup)
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0g|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fibre||6g||21g|
Recommended Serving: 28g or a handful per day. Suitable for all ages. Diabetic-friendly.
Storage: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
How to enjoy Inca Golden Berries:
- Eat them out of the bag - they are delicious! Ditch the trans fat-laden potato chips or sugary snacks and opt for the healthier and exotic-tasting dried Inca Golden Berries.
- Add these superberries to salads, yoghurts, desserts, trail mix, raw chocolate recipes.
Recommended intake: 28g (or a handful).
Not ready to be a Fitlion member yet?
We still want to be friends.
Join our mailing list & enjoy $5 off your purchase.