Now you'll be the first one to know the
latest news and promotions!
Rolled oats, also known as oatmeal.
Earliest Expiry: Nov 2019
Or 3 interest-free payment of $1.75 with Rely info
Rolled oats absorb liquid well and cooks quickly, while maintaining its shape and texture.
Taking oatmeal is quick and convenient and is ideal for breakfast.
GRAM, ROLLED OATS
These are some of the key benefits of organic rolled oats (oatmeal):
1. Over 40 studies show that eating oatmeal may help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. All it takes is 3/4 cup of oatmeal each day to help lower cholesterol. The soluble fiber in oats helps remove LDL or “bad” cholesterol, while maintaining the good cholesterol that your body needs. In January 1997, the USA Food and Drug Administration announced that oatmeal could carry a label claiming it may reduce the risk of heart disease when combined with a low-fat diet.
2. The soluble fiber in oatmeal absorbs a considerable amount of water which significantly slows down your digestive process. This result is that you’ll feel full longer, i.e. oatmeal can help you control your weight.
3. New research suggests that eating organic rolled oats may reduce the risk for type 2 diabetes. In fact, the American Diabetes Association already recommends that people with diabetes eat grains like oats. The soluble fiber in these foods help to control blood glucose levels.
4. According to recent studies, a diet that includes oatmeal may help reduce high blood pressure. The reduction is linked to the increase in soluble fiber provided by oatmeal. Oats contain more soluble fiber than whole wheat, rice or corn.
5. Oatmeal contains a wide array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and is a good source of protein, complex carbohydrates and iron.
6. Research has shown the fiber and other nutrients found in organic rolled oats may actually reduce the risk for certain cancers.
7. Oatmeal is quick and convenient.
For a softer texture, add rolled oats to hot water and serve with fruits or nuts for fun, great taste and added nutrition in your breakfast cereal.
Not ready to be a Fitlion member yet?
We still want to be friends.
Join our mailing list & enjoy $5 off your purchase.