Be Choless

Special Price

Be Choless

120 capsules

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: S$99.00

Now: S$80.00



Kinohimitsu Be Choless is made from natural heart-healthy ingredients that are scientifically proven to restore healthy cholesterol level and improve your quality of life!

Eating a healthy diet alone may not be able to lower cholesterol level effectively, as approximately 25% of blood cholesterol comes from food and the remaining 75% is made by liver. Kinohimitsu Be Choless is a holistic solution to reduce bad cholesterol.

Kinohimitsu Be Choless is clinically proven to lower total cholesterol by 19.6% and lower LDL (bad cholesterol) by 28.6% in just 3 weeks!*

*Clinical study conducted by Taipei Medical University on 37 subjects with high cholesterol level. Individual results may vary.

  • Lowers blood cholesterol
  • Lowers blood sugar
  • Lowers blood pressure
  • Support healthy heart
  • Increase energy production


Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Be Choless

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars